1. He was born in France before the Second World War.
2. He spent his childhood in Poland and studied in ŁódŻ (The Film Academy).
3. He made his career in France and Britain and then in Hollywood, he married Sharon Stone and made a film Chinatown with Jack Nicholson.
4. His well-known films are: Pirates, Frantic, Olivier Twist.
5. He got an Oscar for the “Pianist” in 2003 made in Poland in Warsaw.
By students Szkola Podstawowa nr 9
The answer is…
He is Roman Polanski
And the winner is…
Krzisztof Baracz from Koszalin